Dangan Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radical Practice RP

2 posters

Go down

Radical Practice RP  Empty Radical Practice RP

Post by ThePirateGirl Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Kimi's father had always told her she shouldn't try to skateboard indoors. But then, he wasn't here now was he? With that in mind, she kept propelling herself down the hallway at a lightning quick pace. After grinding down a banister, she sent herself rocketing through a lobby. She planted her foot firmly on the floor when she noticed someone step out into said lobby, managing to come to a halt just inches from the other teen. "Whoa, you about gave me a heart attack stepping out a' nowhere like that. I nearly ran you down."

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Radical Practice RP  Empty Re: Radical Practice RP

Post by LyricalGangster Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:24 pm

"It's cool, lady." Aria said, managing her usual calm smile. "Nice board." She said, looking down at the other girl. "I'm Aria, by the way. Aria Philomela. The guitarist." She extended her hand towards Kimi, as an act of friendship. "Who are you?"

LyricalGangster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:44 pm

"Uh," she paused for a moment, eyes widening slightly as she looked up at the taller girl. "You mean the Aria Philomela? As in, the lead guitarist of Freedom Flame? It's awesome to meet you, I love your music!" She said, flushing a bit and straightening herself up. "I'm Kimi. Hawthorne. I um, I skateboard." She stepped on the back of her board, fumbling a little and managing to hit herself in the nose with it. A brief moment of cursing later and she had the board in a secure grip. "Still kinda flustered, I guess. Heh."

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LyricalGangster Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:02 pm

"Oh hey, thanks. That's cool." She said, giggling a bit. She flinched a bit when the skateboard hit Kimi in the nose. "You okay?" Aria asked. "And, it's very nice to meet you, Kimi. You seem pretty chill." She added, brushing a stray strand of golden hair from her face. "Beginning of the year, so I'm on my way to the dorms. Wanna help me come set up? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to." Aria continued, trying to not be needy. It would be a great bonding experience if they did.

LyricalGangster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:09 pm

"Sure, I can do that," she nodded, eager to spend more time with her. "Man, my little bro would be so jealous that I get to meet you. He plays guitar too."

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LyricalGangster Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Aria quickly pulled her bag up to her shoulders and picked her guitar case off the ground. "Nice. I'm sure he'll get pulled into a hefty contract one day, yo." She said, walking through the dormitory hall. "Room 6673.. "She muttered to herself, looking down at the card in hand.

LyricalGangster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:15 pm

"So... Where ya' from? I mean, originally. I know you're from Japan, but like what city, or whatever." She asked, trying to seem casual about it.

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LyricalGangster Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:31 pm

"Uh..." Aria blanked out, trying to remember where she herself was from. "Ibaraki, Osaka." She said promptly when she finally remembered. "You?" Aria finally found the room and unlocked it, setting her bag down and setting her suitcase on the bed.

LyricalGangster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:38 pm

"A little place just outside a' New York for most of my life. But my mom's Japanese, and she got a new job over here, so we all packed our bags and headed east." She shrugged. "I guess she probably missed living here or something. 'Cause she only moved to New York to be with my dad."

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LyricalGangster Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:49 pm

"Ah, coolio bro. How are you liking it here?" Aria asked, intrigued with Kimi's story. She began unpacking her suitcase, placing her clothes on hangars and in drawers, shoes in the closet, and some of her personal keepsakes on the desk. A Rubiks cube, a mask, and a pair of headphones.

LyricalGangster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:42 am

"It's alright," she nodded. "Everything's kinda cramped, 'cause we moved into an apartment right? So to go from an American house to a Japanese apartment, tch. Don't even get me started on that. Still, it's a pretty cool little country. I wasn't flying blind when we got here or anything. I know the language and all, so that's good."

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LyricalGangster Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:28 am

Aria chuckled a little bit at her words. "Already seen all the sights?" She asked as she finished packing at last and took a seat on her bed. She eyed her guitar and cracked the case open, pulling it out and strumming its strings. She sat there motionless and just listened to Kimi with the guitar in her lap.

LyricalGangster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:27 am

"Pretty much," she nodded, shifting a little nervously where she stood. She sat down next to her after a long moment of contemplation, giving a nervous smile as she did. "I probably seem like a huge nerd-lord right now, all nervous and whatever. You're just," she gave a sheepish smile and shrugged. "Kinda someone I look up to. I always wanted to be good at music, like my dad and my little bro. But the only talent I got is for the board."

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LyricalGangster Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:04 am

"Wanna learn?" She asked bluntly. She felt a little flattered by her comment. Aria never thought people would look up to her. She always felt she was kind of plain. "It's kind of easy once you learn the placement of everything."

LyricalGangster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:56 am

"I uh, I really shouldn't be allowed near instruments," she laughed. "I got none of the talent my dad's got. Everything I touch turns to sour notes and disappointment."

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LyricalGangster Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:05 am

"Hm.. Well, can you sing?" Her glazed expression bounced back to her face. Before Kimi could confirm or deny, Aria jumped from the bed and plugged an amplifier wire into her guitar and began playing immediately. The guitar part was pretty well known. ACDC's Back In Black. She watched Kimi with a smile while she played.

LyricalGangster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:10 am

"Not really," she said, face flushing dark red. "I really just skateboard. There's not much else about me."

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LyricalGangster Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:19 am

"I see." She said, stopping her strumming and silencing her guitar. "So, how's this skateboarding work? Is it some sort of devil magic propelling you through the air? Or is it alien physics?" She said, her inner conspiracy theorist leaking out. Some people mistake it for sarcasm, but in reality it is genuine curiosity.

LyricalGangster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:07 pm

"Just regular physics, actually," she said, holding up the board so she could see. "I kick off the ground, and it sends me forward. And if I'm going fast enough, then I'll have enough momentum to pull off some sick tricks. It's all about balance and speed."

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LyricalGangster Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:29 am

"Nice." Aria commented. "So, the wheels move you.." She soon went into deep thought, freezing her body in a state of wonder, whilst staring at the ground. "So.. The wheels.. Are like music. And they move you.."

LyricalGangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down