Dangan Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

practice rp?

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

practice rp? Empty practice rp?

Post by Rocky277 Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:46 pm

((Modobear said we could start rping in here like pre-despair so why not? :3))

Mizumaru scans the room curiously, looking at the rest of the students. He's a little nervous. While they might not be as seaworthy as he is, they're all top of their class. That's definitely something for him to respect. He fiddles with one of the lures hanging off his hat. It's the first one his father ever gave him, and reaching up to rub it with his thumb comforts him. A good luck charm, if you will. With a slight huff of his breath he stands up a little straighter and clears his throat, gathering the attention of a nearby student. "Ummmmm....." He's never been that good with words. He fights to find what to say and tries again. "Ummmm.....Hello there."

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

practice rp? Empty Re: practice rp?

Post by Firefly Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:53 am

Alice glanced over to the boy as he spoke, raising her eyebrows a bit as he 'umm'd. "Don't waste your breath," she said, though there wasn't a mean tone to her voice as one might usually have when saying something like that. She sounded more genuinely concerned. "You only have so much of it to spare. If you waste your breath you likely won't be able to say all the things you'd like to before you can't speak any longer. Think of what you'd like to say and say it. Don't 'um'. It makes you sound thick. Hello." She returned to what she was doing then, which was touching up her ruby red lipstick.

Firefly

http://professionalslampoet.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Oh. Oh dear. He isn't quite expecting such a response, especially from such a polite-looking girl. Mizumaru finds his left hand going back up to his little charm absent-mindedly. He probably looks like some little girl stroking her hair. But he can't help it; he's really bad with words, especially around pretty girls. He keeps his cool, straightening himself up again and taking a deep breath. "I'm Mizumaru Shigeru," he says, the words coming out a lot meeker than he's previously intended. He finds his voice and adds, "That's a lovely dress you're wearing." In afterthought he hopes that didn't sound really creepy.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:17 am

"Thank you, my mother made it," she replied, capping her lipstick and stashing it away. She turned on her heel so she was facing him, clasping her arms behind her back with her hands gripping her elbows. She tilted her head just slightly upwards to look him in the eye, since he was a little taller than her. "It's lovely to meet you, Shigeru. My name is Alice Bellerose, or Bijoux Bellerose to those who've read my novels. You may call me Alice, as I prefer it to being called by my surname." She offered a polite smile, then continued. "What's your talent then? Mine is penning horror novels."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:58 am

((also sorry for writing in present-tense so much hahaha))

Mizumaru is a lot more preoccupied with her other statement to answer. "Y-you're the Bijoux Bellerose? I...I can't believe I'm actually meeting you!" God, he's as giddy as a toddler. "Something in the Kuromisa Canal is my favourite book! As a professional fisherman myself, it gave me chills!" He retreats back into his more passive self; it's not often he speaks out like this. "It, well, it inspires me. Um.....It's really scary and all, but it makes me want to be....to be the person to finally catch something so unknown."

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:09 am

((Whatever you wanna do is cool with me))

She grinned, widely, a faint pink rising to her cheeks. "It's always great to meet someone who's read one of my books. That one was a lot of fun. The ocean and waterways are just so unexplored and absolutely fascinating. Honestly, some of the real creatures that lurk beneath the waves are more terrifying than anything I could come up with." She stepped back, sitting delicately down on a desk behind her and crossing her legs. "You're rather brave to be a fisherman. Any moment you could be yanked into the inky depths, never to be seen again, your carcass a feeding ground for the various marine creatures that make their home in the frigid waters. What a thought, eh? Very brave boy you are."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:23 am

He sits down too, one arm holding up his head and fiddling with the lures again. "I learned from the best. My whole family loves fishing. B-but most of them do net fishing or sitting at lakes." He sits up a little, clearly proud of himself. "I go hunting for the fish myself. Especially the really big catches. The tougher, the better!" And in this moment he almost feels like he could pour his heart out to this author- his idol- but he catches himself before he can say anything else because his greatest experience talking to girls is waving at families that drive by his spots at the water.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:38 am

"How exactly do you go hunting for them?" She asked, clearly intrigued. Alice wasn't the most experienced at talking to peers either, to be fair. But she'd made enough public appearances to know what to say and how to say it. "You've gotten me all curious now. I hope you won't mind divulging a few of your secrets."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:43 am

Mizumaru laughs, albeit a little nervously. "Mostly, you just gotta know where to find things." He quickly replies. "Research I guess. And if it's a fish you can catch on a pole make sure you have good line and you keep an eye on the tension...And if you have to use your hands a lot use good gloves!" He takes off one glove to show her the scars. He feels like she wouldn't be grossed out at all by the scratches and scars formed. "Even with good ones stuff like this can happen a lot." he thinks for a second, putting the glove back on. "A-and good strength and balance really help too!"

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:25 pm

"You've got very interesting hands," she told him. "You shouldn't keep them covered so much. Scars tell a fascinating story, no?" Alice gave a smile, pulling her hair over one shoulder and tilting her head to the side. She brought a hand up, pointing to a thin, faded scar that curved along from her jaw to the back of her neck. "This one talks about how when I was seven, I fell off of a hay ride at the fair and sliced myself open on a sharp rock. What sort of tales do your scars spin?" She asked as she moved her hair carefully back into place.

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:27 pm

"Well," Mizumaru says, wringing his hands slightly, "Lots of fish have teeth...most of them are thin but really sharp." He pointed to one peeking out of the glove, running towards the wrist is a steep arch. "This one here? Pike. Big one, biggest I've ever seen! Their teeth point back...so if they get you it's really hard to get your arm out. Had to snap the jaw to keep my arm...Shame too, it was a really nice-looking pike."

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:06 pm

"Very interesting," she agreed, tracing the tip of her carefully filed fingernail across the length of the scar. "Do you kill the fish that you capture?" She asked, cocking her head to the side a little bit like a curious puppy. "Or are you more the type to take a picture with it and then throw it back? Personally, I think it would be a shame to kill something that's so impressive to you."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:28 pm

He slowly draws his arm away from the author. "Usually it's a fair fight," he explains. "I respect that a lot....So I put most of them back. But if they break something to get away they don't last long, so you have to do something about that...And sometimes it's a dangerous species in a populated place. They're always the really tough ones. They have to be taken out." He sighs. "I like fish as animals, even if I eat them too."

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:45 pm

A tip-tap marched towards the two talking, the sound resonating from a monochromatic theme of footwear. "Fisherman, eh?" A voice spoke, coming from a hooded young adult man. "Like how ya' take them from their homes? Like.. Thievery?" The Hood spoke again, it's green eyes glowing like night vision goggles from under the fabric. "I can get behind that, y'know. Oh! Where are my manners, Araiguma Sanzoku, world class thief at your service." Araiguma took an arrogant bow towards them. "And, who might you be beautiful?" He turned to face the lovely lady currently in front of him.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:59 pm

"Alice Bijoux Bellerose," she said, name sliding off her tongue with ease. "Super High School Level Horror Author. Also, a word of advice, Sanzoku. You should really hold off on such high praise such as 'beautiful' until you've gotten to know someone better. A lady's looks can be deceptive. Beneath a layer of sweet sugar may lie a sinful, bitter core of poison. You shouldn't allow yourself to succumb to the deception that a sweet exterior presents. A person is not beautiful just because of their looks. " She hummed a bit, clearly unimpressed with the boy. "Proper description is very important."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Mizumaru shrugs with resignation. "Don't the English say beauty's in the eye of the beholder? I mean, to me there's nothing nicer than an adventure at sea, but..." He hesitates before turning to the newcomer. "And I don't think I'd call it......thievery.....but when you put it like that I guess......" He lets out a low hum, at loss for words.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:11 pm

"I think I've seen your name on a book in the last bank I robbed. 'Something in the Something Something Canal', was it?" He scratched the back of his neck and turned towards Mizumaru. "Easy, man, I'm just joking. Besides, even if it was, could you rank yourself to the top of the Thieves' Den?" He chuckled and moved behind him quickly, almost intimidatingly. "And so.. Miss Bellerose, SHSL Horror Author, how would you describe me if 'Proper Description' is so important?" He said with a wink.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:21 pm

"I'm not one to make snap judgments, but if you're asking me to decide on what I've seen so far I'd call you a hound dog who seems to think he's a sly fox." She lifted a hand, idly examining her nails as she spoke. "And please do refrain from winking at me. Flirts will be flirts, I suppose, but there's no reason you can't direct it towards some other poor soul. Now," she said, turning her attention back to the shorter boy. "What's the largest fish you've ever angled?"

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:29 pm

"You wound me with your cruel words, sweetheart." He said mockingly. "I see I'm not welcome here anyway, so, I think I'll take my leave." He turned on his heel before stopping and turning back to face the boy, reaching from his hoodie pocket. "Try not to keep yourself too open anymore." Handing back Mizumaru his wallet, which Araiguma had stolen while walking behind him quickly. "You never know who could strike your purse at any moment. Consider it.. A learning experience now." He spun back around on his black and white shoes and walked off, pulling his hood up over his head once again and chuckling.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:42 pm

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" A girl charged toward them, well, mostly the other girl currently standing with a handsome fisherman. "Hello! I'm Kekkon! Kekkon Gisei!! Or, Death as everybody in the Four Horsemen call me..." She spoke quickly. "It makes me kinda sad. But that's okay cause they give me lots of candy and treats and food! Who are you?" Kekkon inquired. "You're pretty, like a princess! Are you a princess, lady? Do you have a dashing prince?" She jumped around the woman, her brown jacket and the white hoodie bounching up and down with her, and her boots making a not-so-subtle thud on the ground.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:53 pm

"I'm not a princess," Alice said, leaning down towards the little girl, her hair falling in a curtain around her face. "I'm a queen of darkness, matriarchal commander of the evil, twisted beings of the underworld. I do not have a dashing prince. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She smiled widely at her. "What might your talent be, love?"

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:59 pm

"Oh! Sweeeeeet!!! I'm a Magician! Or, as the Four Horsemen call us, Illusionists. 'Cause apparently Magician is a little.." Kekkon struggled to remember the word they used to describe the term. "A-aarra.. Arrow.. Arrogant! That's it!" She cheered upon her memory being remembered. "I'm the Fourth member of 'em! I think that's why the call me Death cause it's the Last one! They explained it to me, but I forgot a loooooooooooong time ago. Oh right, wanna see a trick?!" Her blues eyes beamed into Alice's as a wide smiles plastered itself onto her face.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:07 pm

"Absolutely," she said, sitting up and looking down at the smaller girl. Her green eyes were attentive, very interested in whatever trick Kekkon would pull. "Let's see what you've got, Gisei."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Mizumaru stares at his wallet in bewilderment. He glances over at Alice and is pretty sure she's not listening anymore, but he turns to Araiguma. "I caught a tiger shark once," he explains, still unsure of what just happened. "They eat almost anything, you know. It tried taking a bite out of my boat! I needed a big net to bag him, cause...you know...sharks aren't very good with poles. I managed to bag him, though." He checks over his shoulder at Alice and the newcomer and sees them engrossed in conversation. Cute girls, he thinks to himself and almost turns red.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:12 pm

"Alright alright alright!!" She half-shouts, pulling a deck of cards from her jacket pocket. "I give you an ordinary deck of cards, untouched until now." Kekkon says, gripping the deck in one hand and waving the fingers of her other hand over it, and concentrating deeply. "Pick a card, any card!"

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next