Dangan Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

practice rp?

4 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

practice rp? - Page 9 Empty Re: practice rp?

Post by Rhymenocerous Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:02 am

"Right. Okay. I'll just go find.. my skateboarder. Gotta get my agile thief. He he." He left the doorway and headed back to his room. He opened his door and closed it behind him, cheering silently. "We don't hate each other! Yeaaah!"

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:56 am

((SCREAMS IN APOLOGY I DIDN'T NOTICE AN UPDATE))

Mizumaru poked his head confusedly out of the changeroom to see Kekkon leaving. He frowned in concern. There'd been a scream and now they were both gone. He rapidly changed back into his clothes and burst out of the changeroom as the small magician was turning a corner. "Kekkon!" He called out. "Is something wrong?" He ran after her, hoping he wouldn't startle her.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:58 am

"No time, Shigeru-chan! I gotta fix something!!" She said, sprinting continuously. Her boots made the famous not-subtle click clack against the floor. "Nee-chan!" Kekkon shouted. "Nee-chan, where are you?!"

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:08 am

Alice smiled when she heard Kekkon calling, turning down the hall she heard it from. "Over here, love," she called, walking towards her. "No worries, little one. No harm done, see?" She said, gesturing to her face with its reapplied makeup and down to the dry dress she was wearing.

Firefly

http://professionalslampoet.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:12 am

She slowed down, slamming into her with tears in her eyes. "I'm really really really really sorry!" Kekkon apologized. "I didn't mean to.."

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:20 am

"Oh, sweetheart you don't need to apologize," she said, leaning down a bit so she could brush the tears away from Kekkon's eyes. "I know you didn't mean to. It's really no big deal. Just a bit embarrassing to be seen with such messy makeup and hair, you know?"

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:21 am

"U-Uhhuh.." She sniffled, perking up a little. "Thank you, Nee-chan." She pulled Alice into a heartfelt embrace.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:04 am

Mizumaru wrapped the two in his arms. "I was worried about you too." He gave a quick squeeze and let go. "But I'm glad to see you're both okay," he replied.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:09 am

Alice was surprised at the sudden hug, and even more surprised a the one Mizumaru delivered, not getting her bearings quickly enough to reciprocate either. "Yes, well," she said, slightly flushed (though you could just barely see it beneath her foundation). "We're both fine. Just a little poolside accident."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:14 am

Mizumaru grinned, narrowing his eyes a little. "It happens. It's good to know you're fine though. But remember, it's just a bit of water. It all dries eventually."

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:24 am

"It wasn't so much the getting wet that bothered me," she said with a shake of her head. "It was the runny makeup and the ruined hair. I'm a bit vain, Mizumaru. I don't like for anyone to see me looking so bedraggled. I've got a proper public image to maintain, as my mother would say."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:29 am

"Oh..." Mizumaru felt pretty embarrassed. He never thought much about his 'image' as Alice said. He hoped he hadn't insulted her at all. "W-well I think you look pretty all the time!" He said, loudly and almost forcefully. Oh god that sounded horrible.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 am

Alice giggled into her hand and smiled at him. "I suppose. But you've only seen me all put together."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:41 am

((Shigeru Bby just stop while you're ahead plz you're gonna turn into a puddle of doki doki))

Mizumaru bit his lip for a brief moment and tried to remember what he was going to say. "Well..umm..." He hoped he wasn't red. "I think you'd still be pretty anyways." He felt silly talking about this in front of Alice AND Kekkon and now he was sure he was about the colour of a beetroot

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:49 am

"Maybe I'll let you see sometime," she mused. Deciding to change the topic, since Mizumaru was obviously uncomfortable, she said, "how about the three of us go get some lunch?"

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:55 am

((Please tell me her secret is that underneath the makeup she's Cthulu or something))

Mizumaru nodded. "Sure. I am hungry..." He avoided Alice's eyes a little, still too embarrassed to face her.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:02 am

((Omf no. If she was Cthulhu she wouldn't wear makeup. She would just bring about the end times. She's just very freckly and cute. And also she dyes her hair. A goddess of the dark can't go around as a freckly, strawberry blonde, now can she?))

"Oh, Mizumaru," she turned her head to look at him as they walked. "There is a benefit to my outfit change. I now have the ability to make this joke." She reached a hand down, tugging a bit at one of her stockings before letting it snap back into place. "Fishnets. Fishnets."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:09 am

((OH MY GOD))

Mizumaru couldn't help it; he laughed heartily and stumbled over himself to keep walking. The sudden absurdity of it had caught him completely off-guard.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:17 am

((Oh yes.))

She had kept a serious face as she'd made the joke, but now allowed herself to grin quite widely. "I thought you might like that," she said, looking pleased with herself. She chuckled and clasped her hands behind her back, still smiling. "Father says if I make jokes like that, I'll go and make people take me less seriously. But a little lightheartedness is never out of place, I don't think."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:56 pm

"Nee-chan that was sooo weaak." Kekkon chimed in. "Here's a real joke. Ahem." She began on a long winded joke beginning with, "There once was a wasp that lived in the jungle." The punchline, unfortunately, was very anticlimactic. Kekkon stood with her fingers pointed like pistols and her jaw gaping, waiting for a response. A vague "Ehhhhh?!" came from her mouth.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Alice looked down at her with a raised eyebrow, then gave a small chuckle. "That was interesting, Kekkon. So... What sort of plans do the two of you have for the future. Obviously credentials from this institution will open doors for all of us."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:19 pm

"Well.. I hadn't reaally thought about it. I'm probably gonna work with kids. Magic loves kids. I mean, Kids love Magic." She slipped over her words quickly.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:26 pm

"Kids do seem to adore magic," she hummed. "I'll definitely keep writing. My parents are very encouraging and supportive of that fact. They want me to be as successful as they are. They've always wanted that." She sighed and smiled, placing a hand over her mouth and yawning a bit tiredly.

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:29 pm

"But why do y'wanna do what they want you to do? Nee-chan, it's a good idea to do what you feel you wanna instead of your parent's choice!" Kekkon started to talk. "I mean, you're gonna be stuck with it for the rest of your life. And then they're gonna not be there any more."

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:01 pm

"I love writing," she said, humming again. "My parents are just enthusiastic, that's all. Besides, if I didn't love writing I wouldn't be doing it. It's not like I can make any money off of it until after I'm eighteen, anyway, so that's definitely not the reason I'm doing it." She felt she should explain a little more, so she did. "The publishing contract I signed when I was younger has all the royalties sent to my parents. That's how it works."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next