Dangan Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time to bake some sweets! (Practice RP)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's time to bake some sweets! (Practice RP) Empty It's time to bake some sweets! (Practice RP)

Post by Yeti Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:28 am

Flour? Check. Sugar? Check. Butter, Milk, Eggs? Check, check and check. Yuki went over her supplies list to make sure she had everything she needed to create the perfect batch of cookies and cup cakes. It had been a while since she had baked anything. After getting permission from the cooking teacher to use the school kitchen, she began to mix the ingredients together. She enjoyed to bake in her free time as it calmed her and reminded her of home and her family. While she wasn't the best baker ever, that was not what her title at all, she was good at serving them.

After some time she heard the satisfying ding of the first batch of cookies being completed. Pulling them out, the aroma of fresh baked goods filled the room and she smiled feeling happy.

Yeti

Back to top Go down

It's time to bake some sweets! (Practice RP) Empty Re: It's time to bake some sweets! (Practice RP)

Post by Rocky277 Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Mizumaru let's out a tired sigh. He's pretty exhausted after running around with Kekkon and Alice all day, not that he's really complaining. But sometimes he needs a bit of a break from adventuring and to crawl back into his shell. Between running with his friends and narrowly avoiding fisticuffs with the thief boy, it's been forever since he's spoken this much.

As he wanders into the kitchen to maybe find a snack a warm smell greets him. Someone's baking, he guesses.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

It's time to bake some sweets! (Practice RP) Empty Re: It's time to bake some sweets! (Practice RP)

Post by Yeti Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:50 am

Just as Yuki was taking the batch of chocolate chip cookies out of the oven she noticed someone else enter the kitchen. "Oh!" She gasped slightly by the new visitor. Reverting to her usual days of greeting people she curtsied while still holding the tray of freshly baked cookies. "Welcome, Master. Would you like a cookie?" She asked politely as she brought the tray over to the counter and began to put them onto a plate for him to take from. Yuki wasn't too familiar with all of the students at Hope's Peak yet but she vaguely remembered him being a fisherman. It was also apparent by his tan that he was outdoors often.

Yeti

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:35 am

"What smells like chocolate heaven?" Kimi asked herself as a delightful scent wafted past her nose. She dropped her skateboard to the floor, hopping on and giving a little push in the direction of the smell. "What's cookin' there, girlie?" She asked as she pushed the back end of her skateboard to the ground and let herself skid to a stop. She stepped down on the tail end hard, flipping it upwards and catching it before tucking it under her arm.

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:00 am

The thief waltzed in, the faint tapping along the ground as he stepped. He eyed all of them in the room. "Well, well well. If it isn't my old friend." He said, leaning against the doorway. "Ain't here for you. Already know you, goody-goody Magical Girl, and Elvira are gonna decline me and the chance to better yourselves." He walked past him, watching the two girls. "Araiguma Sanzoku is my name, and world class reposession is my game. Might I say that you look absolutely lovely, by the way?" He said to the young Hostess currently baking.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:09 am

"I'm Kimi Hawthorne," she told him, despite the fact that he hadn't actually asked her for her name. She shook her hair out, running her fingers across the shaven portion of her head and tweaking the bar that ran through the top of her ear. "Not that you asked me. But since we're all up and gettin' introduced and whatever, I figured I should go ahead and tell ya'," she said, New York accent thick on her tongue.

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:15 am

Araiguma's brain went kaput for a moment, processing the fact that he did not know that Kimi was in fact female. "Oh..Kay." He paused. "Well, you're very pretty too." He turned back to the Maid girl before coming up with an idea and quickly turning back to Kimi. "Say, Miss.. Hawthorne." He stopped leaning on the counter and waltzed toward her. "Have you ever dreamed of.. Being on top of the world? Riches beyond your wildest dreams? Power that you can bend steel around your will?" He snaked his silky slick words out at her.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:20 am

"Didn't say you had to call me pretty. I got a guy does that back home," she informed him with a slight sneer. She dropped her skateboard to the floor, standing on it. Just, standing on it. She seemed to prefer it to standing on solid ground. "I guess. Ain't exactly strapped for cash, kid." Half his size and still calling him kid. She let her attitude speak for itself. "Does it involve skateboarding?"

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:23 am

"I can think of some ways your board might be of service. Getways, fast movement, travel. You up for it, doll?" He leaned on the wild behind him. "I mean, scratch my back, I'll scratch yours, right?" He took his hood down, finally. A way of showing her that he's no enemy.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:27 am

"I might be," she said. "Why don't we continue these negotiations in private, eh?" She suggested, turning around on her skateboard and giving herself a small kick that sent her forwards into the hall.

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:37 am

He laughed, putting his hood up and leaving. "This is going to be wonderful." He walked out of the kitchen, and cafeteria entirely, following Speed Racer to her destination.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Mizumaru recovered from his unnerved state enough to take a cookie and smile. "T-thank you very much. Sorry, I get a bit nervous with that guy around. I'm Shigeru Mizumaru the Super High School Level Fisherman. What about you, miss?"

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:54 pm

"So, whatcha got in mind there kid?" She asked. Kimi flipped her skateboard so she was facing him, giving another small kick to keep her rolling, backwards this time.

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:09 pm

"Well, with my brains, your agility, we would only need muscle. Robberies, making both civilians and trained crime syndicates fear us, rolling in cash. It would be absolutely brilliant, wouldn't it?" Araiguma said with a sly smile.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:02 pm

"Skateboards ain't exactly built for outrunnin' cop cars, Robin Hood." She scoffed, giving another small kick to keep herself going. "Ain't bank robberies kinda old news when it comes to crime? Who robs banks anymore?"

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:06 pm

"No, but your tricks can easily trick them. And you ccan go places they can't. Clunky cop cars aren't built for alleyways, either." He said. "Well, not just banks. Homes, strangers pockets, even.. Large Scale Academies." Araiguma chuckled. "So, what do you say, doll?"

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePirateGirl Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:24 pm

"I say whatever. Not like I got anything better to do 'round here. You're kinda shady, you know that? I got my eyes on you, kid" she smirked, giving a harder kick that took her away from the conversation, then pointing two fingers at her eyes, then at him. It was all very dramatic, right up until she crashed into a wall, swearing loudly as she fell.

ThePirateGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Araiguma watched her up until she dissapeared. He slowly placed his palm on his face when he heard her swear. He sighed, instantly regretting his decision to recruit her. "The things I do for cash..." He sighed, walking away.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeti Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Yuki had been offering the tanned teen the cookies when two more people entered the kitchen. She had bowed to them as well. She was preparing to get them treats but before she knew it the new guy, Araiguma Sanzoku, was introducing himself and calling her lovely. She continued to maintain her small smile but remained silent as she wanted to get back to serving everyone properly. Just as she was about to introduce herself, the other female spoke before her. Not wanting to interrupt, and also interested in learning more about her she remained quiet along with the tanned boy. It was quite entertaining to see this tough female with an interesting accent talk back to the shady, sly looking guy.

The maid heard the oven ding once more and went to pull out another tray of sweets, sugar cookies, and was going to offer them to the two of them, but they already left. "..." A little bit of disappointment shown on her face with them leaving. However, she put her smile back on as her original guest spoke once more. Bowing her head once more she greeted him more properly as she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you, Mizumaru-sama. I am Yuki Musume, Super High School Level Maid." She looked at the two batch of cookies seeing if they came out alright. She knew she had a The sweet aroma filled her nose and she couldn't wait to try one. However, she didn't want to be rude and eat before the master in front of her was eating. She still hadn't adjusted to the regular social norms of school quite yet.

Yeti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Mizumaru examined the cookies with a smile. "These look really good. I thought for a second you were a baker," he mused. He looked up to see Yuki staring at her cookie. "Hmmmm? Oh...is something wrong, miss...?" He was fairly surprised, actually. This girl was a lot more timid than Alice and Kekkon. And certainly quieter than the one who'd just left.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Araiguma appeared in the cafeteria again, soundlessly. He glided in his steps towards the kitchen to the two still in there. "Evening." He said as he was smacked in the face by the heavenly scent. He reached over, stopping himself when he realized his lack of manners in the action. "May I?" He corrected himself.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeti Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:46 am

She smiled pleased he was happy with the cookies. When Yuki was asked the question she blushed momentarily thinking how she must have done something different from the norm. "I would just prefer the Master have his food first before I do. If you don't mind me eating with you..." She hesitantly reached for a cookie but then noticed the boy from earlier enter and stopped reaching for the treat. Instead, she bowed greeting him and offered him the cookies. "Yes, please!" She would wait until he had his before she would take a bite.

Yeti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:57 am

Araiguma shrugged and took a sugar cookie off of the tray and taking a bite. "Delicious. SHSL Baker, I'm guessing? Definitely got the skills for it, Doll." He said, walking over to a cabinet and pulling out three glasses. "You guys want some milk?" He said, trying to be nice.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeti Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:10 am

Yuki smiled as the boy complimented her baking skills. They weren't anything compared to her mother's but she was happy as long as she could make others happy. Just as she was about to correct him as to what her real ability was she noticed him go to get some glasses of milk. "Ah! Please wait!" She swiftly pulled a table cloth out of a cupboard and placed it on the counter. She then grabbed the milk from the fridge and snatched the three cups from his hand. All within a minute the counter had a nice display of milk and cookies ready to be eaten. Just as she finished putting the milk away the final batch of cupcakes were complete and she started to prepare for the last set of desserts. "I'm actually a Super High School Level Maid." She then proceeded to start frosting the cup cakes, prolonging her chance to eat one of the sweets. She really wanted one, but she would wait until her masters were served. "Please help yourself to more, Masters." She urged with a satisfied smile on her face.

Yeti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:15 am

He was impressed by her movements. "Wow. That's neat. You move faster than an entire crew in a bank vault." Araiguma said, almost thinking out loud again. He leaned on the counter and took another cookie. "Aren't you gonna have one, babe? You did make them." He said. After all, a Thief is nothing but fair to his crew. And if he's gonna be here for a while, he better treat them like his crew.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next