Dangan Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time to bake some sweets! (Practice RP)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's time to bake some sweets! (Practice RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time to bake some sweets! (Practice RP)

Post by Yeti Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:20 am

She was just about done frosting the cupcakes when she heard his offer. "..." She quickly finished doing the cupcakes and placed them on a tray alongside the cookies. "Thank you," She said, grateful to have been given permission to eat the sweet treats freely. She then grabbed one of the chocolate chip cookies and finally took a bite. It's delicious, gooey texture melted in her mouth and she felt pure bliss as she ate the sweet. Not able to help herself, she grabbed one of the recently made cupcakes and began to lick at the frosting, then eat the cake part. "Ah, please forgive me. Enjoy a cupcake as well," Yuki said a little embarrassed she had gotten caught up in eating the sweets. She offered him the new plate now filled with the marbled cupcakes with pink buttercream icing on top.

Yeti

Back to top Go down

It's time to bake some sweets! (Practice RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time to bake some sweets! (Practice RP)

Post by Rhymenocerous Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:25 am

He couldn't help but chuckle at her behavior. "Cute." He responded simply. "Araiguma Sanzoku." He said, introducing himself again but in a more personal way this time. His stuck his hand out towards her. "Super Highschool Level Thief."

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeti Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:32 am

Learning from her previous mistake of being too formal the first time with the first boy she balanced the plate in one hand as she shook his hand with her other free hand. "Yuki Musume. And as I previously stated, Super Highschool Level Maid." She smiled as she brought the plate forward once more, urging him to try one of the cupcakes. "So... A Thief?" She questioned, surprised to hear about a student possessing a trait and being allowed in the school. This was a unique school though, and she had heard of some other interesting talents so she wasn't too caught off guard.

Yeti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:39 am

He smiled as he took a cupcake off of the plate and started explaining how he got here. "The night was cool and silent. My crew launched the robbery at about twelve o' clock when the Bank guard shifts were being switched. We snuck in while the cameras and any lookouts were taken out. Our hacker took out many of the security devices leading to the vault. My brother and I slid through, silently knocking out two remaining guards in the hallway. We placed the thermite and hid as it burned through the vault door. Soon, our crew was raking in cash as we made our way out." He told the story in depth. "We were on the global news that night. 'Joker's Wild Crew strikes on the Fort Knox of Japan.' Apparently the school knew who to look for." He took a bite of the cupcake before speaking more. "So.. A Maid?"

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeti Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:48 am

Yuki found herself listening intently to the young man's story. She always enjoyed learning about other people's lives and this was an interesting event. "Joker's Wild Crew" sounded vaguely familiar to her and when he said they were on the news she figured that was the reason. When he asked her why she had her talent she chuckled happy and answered simply, "I enjoy making people happy with my service. And I assume I'm good at doing it since they asked me to come here." She didn't really want to go into details about her life. Not until she knew him better.

Yeti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:52 am

"Well, if your service is like your cooking skills, I'm sure you're better than just good." He said, trying to appear friendly instead of creepy, like usual. "An honest life is a decent one, y'know."

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeti Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:01 am

"Thank you." She replied softly with a small smile on he face as she looked around the kitchen. 'My baked goods aren't the greatest though... I've had better...' She thought to herself staying quiet. She momentarily went over a check list in her head making sure she finished all of her cooking deeds and contemplated cleaning up. 'I'll wait for them to leave...' She thought as she looked at the thief again. "If I may speak my mind, is being a thief considered honest?" She had no contempt, just genuine curiosity as to how he defined "honest."

Yeti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:07 am

"Well, that depends on your view of the conundrums of your philosophy. I'm a thief. I steal things. For instance, how am I going to go ahead and tear a big bank a structurally superfluous new behind? The answer... You take it's cash. And if that doesn't work, you use hostages." He said. "My brother, Dorobo, would say that being a thief is one of the most honest things the Araiguma family could do. In my philosophy, not quite. I like the excitement and I love the perks. But, does stealing from the rich and simply keeping it for yourself constitute an honest, hardworking job?" Araiguma wondered. "That, my dear Maid, is one question we all must answer for ourselves."

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeti Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:15 am

"..." Yuki was quiet for a moment as she thought about what he said. "But what do you do with the money you steal from the rich?" They sound like a successful group of thieves, so she assumed they must have a good amount. But what is their goal to obtain the cash? For sport? To support their lives? She found herself more and more interested in this thief character.

Yeti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:20 am

"Different members of the crew do different things with their cut. Some spend it on material possessions. Some even donate some of their share. I, myself, keep it. A part of me wants to go onto honest work, but another part of me thinks it would be easier to just keep doing what the Araiguma brothers do best. I've been planning on using the money for College fare, so that I can go onto honest work."

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeti Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:30 am

"..." She thought about how he said he was saving up for college. College was expensive. And she had been close to poverty before so she knew what it was like to do anything to make money. Put up with anything to make money. "Well, as long as you use it for good I think the wealthy will survive." She said. Part of her felt like she was badmouthing her Master for saying that, but it was true. The wealthy tend to stay wealthy if they manage their money well. "Personally..." She hesitated realizing she was talking more than usual. He was being very open talking about his life, so it was okay for her to comment, right? "College sounds good. I'm sure you could use your thieving skills to help others in a more honest way."

Yeti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:34 am

"I see. Well, thank you for that. But, is there an honest way to use thievery due to the fact that thievery itself is a dishonest act?" He rambled, thinking out loud again.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeti Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:00 am

"Robin Hood?" Was a name that came to her mind of a thief who was considered honest. Stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. But things aren't that bad in the world. "..." She was stumped, but she had to admit this guy was interesting. Quite the opposite of the crowd she normally served.

Yeti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:06 am

"So, what made you want to be a Maid? Or should I say, what.. Maid... You want to be a maid?" He chuckled to himself. Puns, the life force of comedy.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeti Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:29 am

She chuckled at his pun. Simple but fun. "Well... It started as a family business. My mother was the one who taught me how to bake. I would help her bake sweets and sell them from our home. We figured a type of Maid Cafe atmosphere would attract more people, so my siblings and I would dress up in a simple maid outfit and serve our guests." She paused for a moment deciding if she should go on further or just let him assume she only did that. After thinking about how he pretty much told her everything about himself she figured it was only fair for her to tell him everything. "However, things happened and our business started to struggle. Soon we were living off of our leftover sweets. Only being able to afford to buy the ingredients used to sell our bake goods." She paused thinking about that time. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't one of her family's best times. "But we were lucky enough to receive a customer who happened to see our sign. Impressed with our food and service he hired us to work for his family." She looked at the messy counter and grabbed a rag to clean up the spot and also to stop thinking about her past. She always got a little home sick when she thought of her family.

Yeti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 pm

"I see. Hella of a maid you are then. I mean, you're here. And not as a reserve course student." He said, trying to be comforting. "Would you like some help with that" He asked, looking at her cleaning.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeti Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:39 pm

"..." Yuki was lost in thought wondering how her brother and sister were doing and if the Master was doing well. She could imagine her mom baking some sweets getting ready for the young master's birthday coming soon. It was weird not to see them every day, but she did like the new things she got to experience here. And it's not like she couldn't contact them, so there was no reason for her to be home sick. She vaguely heard the word "help" and came back to her senses, realizing she had been cleaning the same plate for a while. "..." She was silent once again. "Thank you, but I wouldn't be a good hostess if I made the Master wash dishes with me, would I?" She said as she picked up a pan. There wasn't much left, she just needed to dry the dishes after she was done washing them. Then she could wrap up the rest of the bake goods and give them to random students later.

Yeti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Araiguma nodded a little. He actually enjoyed the conversation with this student, it was almost.. Refreshing. He drew a couple of numbers and letters into the left over flour on the counter. "Room 2504." It read in it's stark white casing. He quietly left her to her duties and walked out of the cafeteria, heading back to his room.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2