Dangan Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

practice rp?

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

practice rp? - Page 5 Empty Re: practice rp?

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 pm

His hand goes from the lure to clinging onto his pocket nervously; he doesn't want a repeat of last night. He turns and tries to laugh casually. "Nah, I'm fine. Hahaha..."

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:33 pm

"Are you absolutely sure? You seem a little.. Nervous." He smirked maliciously a bit. "Thieves aren't supposed to get cold feet, y'know. Especially someone who steals fish from their homes, right? What do you do with them, Mizumaru? Murder? Sell them?" He taunted.

((you guys are absolutely lovely btw and its gonna be a huge pleasure to roleplay with you!)

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:41 pm

((omfg same here i love how much of an asshole sangoku can be))

"I-I put them back, you know." His voice comes out as a lot more defensive than he would have liked but he keeps it up. "At least I have that decency."

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:46 pm

"Do you now? Is it decent to wave a sharp object in front of a poor, helpless creature? It's like waving a pistol in the face of a bank teller. At that moment, they think they're going to die. Their life flashes before their eyes and they have no choice to comply. You even try to trick them onto the hook with the promise of nourishment." Araiguma taunted even more, try to chip away at Mizumaru. "Is that decent at all, mate? You and I do have a lot in common, you know. We aren't so different. You steal, I steal. Maybe we can.. work out an agreement."

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:48 pm

"Hey! That's not a nice thing to say!!!" Kekkon defended. "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all!" She stuck her tongue out at him and scooted closer to Mizumaru.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:09 pm

"It's okay." Mizumaru stands up, directly facing Araiguma. He tries to assess the situation. Araiguma is just a bit taller than him, but thinner. He might have an advantage in strength if the need arises. He hopes it won't. "D-do I know for sure that a thief will k-keep a promise?" His lack of eloquence is striking again and he nearly punches himself for it.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 pm

"Do I look untrustworthy, mate?" He asked. "I'm kind of offended, you know." He snickered a bit. "I'm very trustworthy to my crew. If there's one other thing my brother taught me, besides being a thief, it's to always trust your crew."

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 pm

It was then that Alice chose to enter the room. She didn't bother to greet the three of them, or even to get any breakfast foods. Instead, she began a hunt for a decent mug of coffee. If anyone thought Alice was scary under normal circumstances, they hadn't met the terror that was pre-coffee Alice Bellerose, a match for the dark Gods themselves.

Firefly

http://professionalslampoet.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Mizumaru frowns. "So....what kind of agreement are you even talking about, anyways?" He steps back, almost defensively, in front of Kekkon.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Kekkon trails off to follow Alice. "Good mooorning, Nee-chan~!" Her bright sapphire eyes beamed happily up to her.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Alice gave a low little grumble in reply, still looking for her morning beverage. "Coffee," she mumbled, one hand moving up to brush some hair from her face. "Is there coffee...?"

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Mizumaru gives a friendly wave and a smile, then turns back to Araiguma. It doesn't really concern the two of them anyways, as far as he can tell. He'd like to keep it that way.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:19 pm

"Join me." He said, cracking a smug smirk. "Rob hundreds of banks with me, and you can afford any top of the line fishing gear to help you out." He explained. "Better yet, go right to source and rob them. Top gear in an instant."

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Kekkon quickly runs off the get a mug and quickly runs back to a silver tank of piping hot liquid. She dispenses the bitter liquid into the black mug. She adds two sugar packets and one creamer, after she had seen her mother do this a thousand times. "Here you go, Nee-chan." She said, handing Alice the mug with two hands.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:24 pm

"Thank you," she mumbled, sipping the dark liquid and shuffling towards the table. She sat down, glancing her green eyes upwards towards the two boys.

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:27 pm

"No problem, Nee-chan." She said, taking a seat next to Alice and looking at the two. "Araiguma-chan is pretty creepy, don't you think Nee-chan?"

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Alice gave a half-shrug, glancing over to Kekkon as she sipped her coffee. "I suppose so. I think he's mostly just annoying."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:31 pm

"if you're going to catch something in a fair fight, you use fair gear," Mizumaru retorts. He stands up a little straighter to try and seem more intimidating. After his first impression he's sure he just looks like a little boy against the schoolyard bully.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:34 pm

"Fair? What moron in the world consider anything fair? You win. Nothing less. If you don't come out on top, you are nothing." He looks down to him. "And ouch, sweetheart. You wound me continuously with your words." He winks to Alice. "And speaking of Sweets, how is that coffee? Sweeter than me?" His flirting knows no bounds.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:37 pm

"Tell me, Thief," she said, locking her eyes with his. "Do you want to be sacrificed on an alter of flesh to appease my lord, and have your bones made into treats for my reptile companion? I think not, yes? Then don't even look at me before I've had a full mug of coffee."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:38 pm

"Just leave Alice and Kekkon out of this," Mizumaru warns, even if it comes out more like a polite request than a threat.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Araiguma simply chuckles at Alice's words. "Nice." He puts his words simply. "We can discuss this later, mate. I hope you make the right choice." He stares hauntingly again down at Mizumaru. "Anyway, I'm booked more than a Reserve course student on this class right now. 'The Introduction to Hope.' It's ridiculous, I know." He said, taking his leave and putting his hood back up as he strides out of the cafeteria.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Mizumaru hold his ground until Araiguma is gone, then lets out a long breath and sits down again. "That was awful," he murmurs.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:51 pm

"I'll do it, don't test me," she threatened as he left, finishing out the last of her coffee. "Annoying punk. That's all he is." A smile graced her features as caffeine flooded her system. "He'll know nothing but suffering once he's left this plane of existence," she said, sounding cheerful now despite the fact that her words were as strange as they had been before.

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Kekkon smiled. "He's gone yesssss~~~!!" She cheered once he left the cafeteria fully.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next