Dangan Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

practice rp?

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

practice rp? - Page 2 Empty Re: practice rp?

Post by Firefly Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:15 pm

"Let's see..." Alice tugged a card from the center of the deck and brought it up so she could see it. Queen of Spades. "Now what?" She asked, looking at Kekkon from over the top of her card. "Shall I return it to the deck, little illusionist?"

Firefly

http://professionalslampoet.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Mizumaru's actually pretty interested now. He turns back to the two and quietly watches. He briefly wonders to himself if he can spot the trick, but he's pretty sure he won't. He's terrible with this illusionist stuff.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Kekkon quickly closed her eyes before grabbing the carb from Alice's hands gently. Soon, the little Illusionist violently tore the card to shreds until the symbols were unintelligible by any person and threw the pieces across the room. "Now, Alice-chan! Do you got a book on you? Most likely.. The Dunwich Horror by H.P. Lovercroft? Is that right? Or was it 'Lovecraft'? I dunno. Anyway! Open it up if you got it! Right to.. Page Twenty nine!" Kekkon stood beside her and smiled.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:31 pm

"Lovecraft," she nodded, pulling the slim book from her bag. "Let's see here... What might one find on page twenty- Oh!" Alice's eyebrows raised up and her eyes widened a little, a subtle expression of the genuine shock she felt. "The Queen of Spades," she smiled, holding up the card for all to see. "Very, very impressive. I'm positively in awe over this."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Mizumaru can't help it. He claps. "That was really cool," he marvels. He looks down at the ground. "But.....what are you going to do about your deck? It's all ruined now."

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:35 pm

"Hehe! I did that trick once for a crowd outside and I threw the deck up and made the cards fly and the building behind me lit up in the shape of the Seven of Hearts and the crowd went WIIIIILD! It was sweeeet~!" She bounced up and down as her enthusiasm skyrocketed. "My friend War was in the crowd and she invited me to the Four Horsemen when it happened!" Kekkon turned to see Mizumaru. "Well, I can always get a new deck! And, I have the one missing card right here!" She pointed to the Queen of Spades on the table that had been drawn from the book.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Mizumaru smiles timidly. "Yeah, I suppose finding decks is pretty easy..." He sits on the table part of a nearby desk. "So, um, where are you guys from anyways? I was born and raised in the Nagasaki area."

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:46 pm

"Er.. K-Kamagasaki, Osaka..." Her optimism dropped faster than an anvil through the sky. "The poor part.." Usually, this meant people would make fun of her or her family's income. Kekkon quickly put the sparkling white hood over her cloud of hair, almost like a defense.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:57 pm

"England," Alice replied. "London more specifically. My mother and father and I lived in a lovely flat in the city. Though, originally my father's family hailed from France. Hence my surname." She glanced over to Kekkon, giving a frown. "There's no need to pout, little one. Where you come from, the circumstance of the life you were given, they don't matter. It's what you make of yourself that matters. And look at you, all the way up at the top of your profession. You're the best of the best, and that is something to be very proud of." Alice gave a cheerful smile, gently pulling Kekkon's hood down and brushing her hair back away from her face.

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:04 am

Kekkon brighened up quickly because of Alice's kind words and giggled. "Thanks Alice-chaan~!" She quickly wrapped her arms around the motherly girl in front of her. "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me." She said, a warmth of kindness flowing through her heart. "Oh!" She quickly pulled away and pulled something out of her pocket. A small, packaged cake roll Kekkon had been saving. "It's lemon flavoured and they're really tasty. I want you to have it." A bright smile overtook her face as she held out the roll to Alice.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:06 am

"London..." Mizumaru furrows his eyebrows in thought. "Wow, the school really does look everywhere." He pulls himself out of his thoughts and returns his attention to Kekkon. "I agree with miss Bellerose. You've worked really hard to get to this point. That's really something to admire!" He looks down at the candies. "None for me, please. Lemon doesn't agree with me much."

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:12 am

"Thanks, Mizumaru-chan." Her smile brightened. "Oh, if you want anything instead I got some strawberry candies in my other pocket!" She pulled out an assortment of various candies from her left jacket pocket.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:15 am

"They do want the very best of the best, after all," she smiled at the Fisherman, then looked back down at Kekkon. "Well, thank you very much, little one. I'll be sure to save it for a special occasion," she said, gingerly taking the cake and stashing it in her bag. "And something for you, as well." Alice went digging through her rather disorganized pack, then pulled from it a notebook. It was rather expensive looking, with a leather cover and good, thick pages. "Here. I use notebooks to write and draw story ideas in. I'm sure you could get some use out of it; planning out some new tricks or something of the sort."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:19 am

Her eyes widened with delight and she quickly sounded a squeal of delight, taking the notebook and hugging Alice tightly. "Thank you thank you thank yoooou Nee-chan!!!! I'll keep it forever and ever!" Kekkon bounced around happily before stashing the leather-bound book in her messenger bag. "I'll start coming up with some tricks as soon as possible!"

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:23 am

"Do forgive me," she said, looking between the two people she was speaking to. "What exactly does 'Nee-chan' translate over to? I'm not very familiar with the Japanese language yet." Alice flushed, somewhat embarrassed, and gave a sheepish smile. She felt rather silly, being in Japan and yet not speaking the language. "I'm sure whatever it is it's very flattering."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:26 am

"It means Sister! Older sister, more like it. The -chan is to make it more cute." Kekkon gave a smile and a giggle and sat down in a chair near the table everyone is gathered at. "I can teach you! Maybe a SHSL Translator I could double up in!"

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:27 am

Mizumaru nods and takes one of the candies. "...That's very kind of you!" He looks over at the notebook, impressed, and takes a bite of the candy. "Wow, this is really good!" He digs through his tackle box for something to share, but all that is in there is some extra fishing supplies and stationary tools. He closes it and sits back up, a little ashamed he can't help out. But he smiles at Kekkon's comment. "What would happen if a student has two talents?"

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:31 am

"What if there's an award for double talented students? What would they be called? Super DUPER Highschool level something? Hehe. It sounds funny." She said, giggling like a small child.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:32 am

"I assume they'd pick whichever they're better at," Alice said. "It's highly unlikely someone would be at the top of two fields of study. Though... I suppose in the case of that being true, they might be admitted to the school under either the talent of their choosing or under a combination of both."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:36 am

"I guess Nee-chan is right. It'd still be kinda funny to be a Super Super Duper Highschool Level Talent, don'tcha think Nee-chan?" Kekkon continued her girlish giddy giggling.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:40 am

"It would be hilarious, little one," Alice chuckled, reaching out to pat Kekkon's frizzy hair. "So, how old are the both of you? Around the area of fifteen or sixteen, I'd assume, given that we're supposed to be first year students, aren't we?"

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:52 am

"Maybe." Mizumaru laughs at Kekkon's enthusiasm. "I'm kind of nervous about the year. It'll be a real adventure, but I suppose being this far away can be hard. Especially for miss Bellerose," he adds with a humorous tone.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:52 am

"I'm eighteen!" Said the Illusionist. "I'm kidding! Hehehe. I'm fourteen. And a first year!" Kekkon smiled, her bright sapphire eyes beaming childishly. "Nee-chan is so smart!"

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:54 am

"Sixteen," Mizumaru admits. "My family all says I'm a bit short for my age. To be honest my shoulders are the only thing that's grown since eighth grade!"

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:00 am

"And here I am, dead center at fifteen," she smiled. "My mother said I likely won't grow another centimeter past next year. She didn't either, she always tells me. Got through with all of her growth by the time she hit sixteen. My father on the other hand was a late-bloomer. He was shorter than you until the end of high school," she said, nodding to Mizumaru. "Then he shot up like a weed. You'll probably be in for the same."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next