Dangan Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

practice rp?

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

practice rp? - Page 3 Empty Re: practice rp?

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:06 am

"Wow, Mizumaru-chan! You were tall in Eighth Grade! I was the height of a pre-schooler!" Her eyes widened in wonder. My Mom is reaaaaally tall. And my other mother too! Like, skyscraper tall." Kekkon said. "I think my sisters might get even taller."

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:10 am

"Really?" He tried not to look down too obviously at Kekkon. "But with a family that tall, I think you'll shoot up soon!" He shrugs. "Personally, being tall looks like it has a lot of downfalls. You have to duck in doorways and stuff."

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:12 am

"Probably! I think it might be fun, I could run farther and reach the top shelves!" She smiled and looked up to him, smiling a bright smile.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:16 am

"You don't need to be tall to reach the top shelves," Mizumaru says. "Just....you know, some teamwork!" He stands up from his desk and stands behind Kekkon. "Um........may I?"

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:18 am

She quickly jumped out of the chair and shouted only one phrase. "LIFTOFF!!" She squealed as she jumped up into his arms, giggling her famous giggle.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:21 am

He catches Kekkon and easily lifts her into the air and to his shoulders. "There! Hold on!" He holds on tight to Kekkon's ankles and begins walking. "Who're the short ones now?"

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:24 am

"We are unstoppable! Form Unit 01!" She laughed, making small robot noises as he carried her around the room.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:25 am

Alice giggled into her hand, looking up at the two as they tromped around the room. "That looks delightfully fun. Having a good time up there, little one?" She asked with a wide grin. "You two remind me of a father and daughter."

Firefly

http://professionalslampoet.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:28 am

"Yeah, mommy! But, I am no longer the little one. I am Avantagmos, Protector of Humanity! Oraoraoraora! Evangelion Spear fiiiire!" Said Kekkon, her imagination running wild atop Mizumaru's shoulders.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:30 am

((asdfghjkl this is way too cute brb sobbing))

Mizumaru triumphantly parades Kekkon, laughing and singing the theme to Neon Genesis Evangelion to the best of his memory. "Hey Kekkon, if you're Shinji then who am I?" He continues to make his way to the front of the classroom and declares, "Look out world! Uhh.......soon you'll all cower before us!"

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:34 am

((THEY'RE LIKE A TINY LITTLE FAMILY I'M GOING TO CRY. This will be especially sad when they're all brutally slaughtered.))

Alice chuckled, resting her chin in her hand and watching the two of them. "I haven't the slightest what you two are going on about. Who's Shinji?"

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:36 am

"Shinji Ikari, Nee-chan. He's from Neon Genesis Evangelion. He's the main character! He pilots the robot." She explained. "And you're so obviously Unit 01, Mizumaru-chan!" Chuckled Kekkon, still making robot actions.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:41 am

((BEAUTIFUL SCARY LADY, SHORT DORKY BARA AND SWEET BABY PRINCESS. it's gonna be even sadder once the real thing starts. will they remember this stuff if it's pre-despair?))

Mizumaru lifts an arm and pretends to shoot something by the window before returning to his spot beside Alice, still with the little girl on his back. "Miss Bellerose should be Rei. What do you think, Kekkon?"

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:44 am

"Yes! Nee-chan was born for the role!" Kekkon laughed happily. "Who knows, Mizumaru-chan. Maybe you're Shinji and Nee-chan is your Kaworu." She nudged him slightly and winked and giggled again.

((i think theyll remember it when the incident is all over but until then i dont know. :c ))

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:45 am

((I DONT THINK SO AND THAT'S THE REALLY HEART BREAKING PART))

"You two are rather adorable, if I do say so myself." Alice hopped up from her place on the desk, standing in front of the pair with her arms crossed beneath her chest. "Even if I don't understand all the 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' references being made during this scenario."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:49 am

((NO SRS THIS NEEDS TO BECOME A THING IN THE REAL ONE I AM CRYING ;u;))

"K-Kaworu!?" Mizumaru becomes beet red and shakes his head. "I....I don't think I'd say that, Kekkon!" He frowns. "I mean, I don't want to kill anyone, especially neither of you two!"

((that is not foreshadowing i stg))

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:54 am

"Nononoooo!!! I meant the looovey dooovey part." She corrected herself and giggled. Soon, she started to yawn sleepily and her eyes started to flutter.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:55 am

"What? Who's Kaworu?" She asked, glancing between the two. "I mean, judging by his reaction I'd say the two were some sort of pair of tragic lovers. But then, I haven't watched the show so I wouldn't know for sure." Alice glanced up to Kekkon, then grinned. "Someone's a bit tired, eh love? What's got you so tuckered out?"

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:00 am

"I think it might be time for us to get to bed," Mizumaru admitted. "I'm getting a bit tired too." He quietly laughed and held onto Kekkon's ankles just in case she fell over. "Want me to carry you to your room?"

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:00 am

"The bouncing arouuund. I'm sleeepy nee-chan." She yawned again and rested her head on Mizumaru's, her eyes still opening and closing rapidly trying to remain awake. "Kaworu and Shinji are tootally meant for each other. Like.. You two.." Kekkon closed her eyes and relaxed on Mizumaru's shoulders, falling asleep.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:04 am

Mizumaru looked up, realised the dead weight on his shoulders and laughed. "I guess that's a yes, then!" He carefully squatted down to pick up his tacklebox and Kekkon's bag. "Well, I guess the two of us'll turn in for the night. What about you, Alice?"

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:08 am

"No thank you," she replied. "I may retire to my room, but I do not think I'll be going to sleep. The silence that night presents is usually my very favorite time to write," she said, standing. "If you need me, just knock." She grabbed her bag and headed off towards her bedroom, dress swishing around her and shoes clicking lightly against the floor.

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:10 am

((Mizukekkalice otp))

Kekkon quietly snored on top of Mizumaru's head, whispering words quietly every so often.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:13 am

((YES CAN I PLEASE HAVE THIS OT3 I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED OH MY HEART))

Mizumaru passed Alice on the way to his and Kekkon's rooms, which were both further down the hall. "Okay. Good night, Alice! Have a good time writing." He headed down the hall to his passenger's dorm, hoping he could maybe do this again in the morning.

((okay i'm hitting the hay for the night but we like really need to continue this tomorrow omfg))

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:14 am

((Sweet dreams, man!!!))
Kekkon continued to snore ever so lightly as they continued to their rooms.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next