Dangan Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

practice rp?

4 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

practice rp? - Page 4 Empty Re: practice rp?

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:11 pm

The Magician stumbled out of her bed and quickly got dressed. She grabbed her bag and swung it over her back and left the room, racing down to the classroom. "Mizumaru-chaaaaan! Nee-chan!!" She called, her black work boots thudding and clapping against the tile floor.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:35 pm

"Kekkon!" Mizumaru turns around quickly, hoping the volume of her voice is just shouting, not proximity, and that she won't bowl right into him

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Kekkon turned the corner into the classroom and jumped right into him, directly into a sort of tackle and a hug at the same time. "How did you sleep? I had the best dream ever! You were there and Nee-chan was there and there was lots of food and cotton candy clouds and it was amaaaazing!!!" Her childlike babbling ran on and on.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:45 pm

mizumaru lifts her up and onto his shoulders, which he assumes is going to be a pretty normal thing from now on. "That sounds like a lot of fun. I didn't really have any dreams last night, sorry." He's a little upset about it; he's rarely ever dreamed, to be honest.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:49 pm

"It's soooo okay, Mizumaru-chan. Maybe tomorrow night!Or the night after that or even the night after that!!" She said enthusiastically, whilst being lifted up onto the boy's shoulders.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:50 pm

"Probably." There's a slight growling sound and Mizumaru laughs. "Sorry, that's me. Are you hungry at all, Kekkon?"

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:53 pm

"Super duper highschool level hungry, Mizumaru-chan. Is breakfast being served yet?" She inquired atop his shoulders.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Mizumaru begins walking. "I think so." He ducks under the doorway to Kekkon doesn't hit her head and starts making his way to the cafeteria. "Let's go find out."

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:03 pm

"Making my way downtown, walkin' fast, doorways past, and I'm foodbound." Sung Kekkon as they walked to the cafeteria. "I looked up some English culture last night 'cause I wanted to get to know Nee-chan more and I found this neat piano song and I just tweaked it to ourselves. Isn't that great, Mizumaru-chan?" She explained, and giggled girlishly.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Mizumaru finds himself laughing too. "I like it. I think she'll like it too." He ducks under another doorway into the cafeteria, which is shockingly sparse. "oh........We must be really early. Is there anything in particular you want to eat?"

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Her eyes widen at both the lack of people and the amount of food. "...Everything..." She whispers just audibly enough to him. He mouth starts to water as she imagines her plate stacked high and mighty, like a castle tower.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:10 pm

"Go for it..." He picks her up off his shoulders, placing her on the ground. "Just save some for me, okay?"

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:15 pm

As soon as she reaches the ground, she's off. Her brown jacket catches on the wind and trails behind her as she turns from a Magician to an Olympic Sprinter in her pursuit of food. She piles her plate like a hill, large and tall. Eggs, Pancakes, Vegetables, Ham, Sausage.. Anything you could name, she had it. She even brought back a plate for Mizumaru, a meal fit for the hardiest of Fishermen. "Soup's oooon~!!" She said, placing the plates at a table and taking a seat.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:25 pm

"Thank you," Mizumaru says, sitting beside her. A quick "Itadekimasu!" later and they're eating. The food's good, Mizumaru realises. Like, really good. He tries to find a medium between politely eating and shoveling it all in his mouth, which is a great deal harder than it sounds. "Hey Kekkon?" He asks eventually.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:27 pm

"Yeah?" She said, or at least tried to say but couldn't on account of the piles of food currently in her mouth. It hasn't been long and her food pile is almost depleted completely, and she's still not even full.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:28 pm

"Umm...' he swallows some food and puts his fork down for a moment. "Are you okay with me calling you by your first name? It just sort of, you know....it fit better."

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:32 pm

"Hm.. Sure!!" She said, then swallowing the food. "If it does fit better, why not, y'know?"

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:36 pm

He laughs a little. "If that's the case, ummm, I'm fine with you calling me Shigeru..." He instantly retreats into himself, keeping quiet and quickly eating the rest of his food. His ears are a little bit red. They tend to do that when he's embarrassed. He almost reaches up to his lucky charm but restrains himself.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:38 pm

"Shigeru-chan it is!" She said, and then dove right back into her food. She finished it off and still went back for a little bit more.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:45 pm

((these cuties, man ;u; hey since there's like nobody else online right now do you maybe want to rp via PM? so we don't clog up the box? i mean tbh it's just them frittering around right now hahaha))

"You're still hungry!?" mizumaru sips his glass of orange juice, bewildered. He's still not quite sure what to make of this school, especially the fellow students.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:50 pm

"Totes hungry, Shigeru-chan." She said, taking her seat again with her new plate tower of omlette.
(sure!)

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Araiguma waltzed out of his room and down to the cafeteria, pulling his hood up to cover himself. He swung open the doors to the room and swaggered in. His eyes surveyed the room like security cameras in a Bank lobby. "Ah! My Thief of the Sea!" He exclaimed upon the sight of Mizumaru, and then turning his sight to the young girl. "..And who might your little friend be?"

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky277 Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:16 pm

"She's a magician," Mizumaru responds meekly. he continues to stare at his glass. This guy intimidates him a fair bit, and part of him really wishes they didn't need to talk. He reaches up to fiddle with the lure on his hat, trying to look casual like he's scratching his head.

Rocky277

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:23 pm

"Kekkon Gisei, Death of the Magical group, The Four Horsemen!" She said, excited. "Who're you?!"

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:26 pm

"Araiguma Sanzoku, World class Thief, at your service." He took a formal bow, that almost seemed to brag about himself. He walked even further towards them."Something wrong, mate?" He said, staring hauntingly at the Fisherman in front of him.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next