Dangan Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

practice rp?

4 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

practice rp? - Page 8 Empty Re: practice rp?

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Kekkon pulled out a heavily conservative swimsuit and got changed behind a large curtain. She always preferred the shorts to the bikinis or the one-pieces anyway. Shorts and a t-shirt. She raced out of the door and swan dived into the deep-end.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:13 pm

"Careful, love," Alice said, stepping out of range of Kekkon's splashes. "Well, this is perfectly lovely," she smiled, setting her bookbag down on a lounge chair and standing near the edge of the pool. "Is it just the two of us Kekkon?" She asked. "I wonder where Mizumaru got off to?"

Firefly

http://professionalslampoet.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:36 pm

"Oo! Ooo oo oo!" Kekkon said, pulling on Alice. Though, her pull was a little stronger than she wanted and ended up pulling the writer into the water with her. "Eeee!"

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:46 pm

The author screamed a very high-pitched, girlish scream that was somewhat uncharacteristic of the frightening girl as she was yanked into the water. She landed with a large splash, then set to scrambling up out of the pool as quickly as physically possible. Her dress was soaked, clinging uncomfortably to her frame. Her hair was soaked, forming a thick, dark curtain around her head. Her makeup was also soaked, though her mascara and such weren't running too badly since she'd worn waterproof. "Kekkon," she said, looking quite like a drowned cat as she stood and dripped water all over the floor. "I am going. To change my clothes. I will see you later." She turned and walked from the room, heading to her dorm with the intention of cleaning herself up, trembling with a mixture of shock and great amounts of anger that she had chosen not to take out on the small girl. After all, she hadn't meant it.

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:01 pm

"Oh.. Nononononoononononon... I messed up.." She said, tearing up. "I'msorry!!!Sorrysorrysorrysorry!!!!" She started on the waterworks..

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Alice paused at the doorway, looking back over her shoulder at her. "I am not angry with you Kekkon," she said, voice tight. "I am simply very wet and need to go dry off. I will see you later." She hurried from the room, shielding her face as she made her way towards her room as quickly as she could, hoping very hard that no one would see her like this.

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacharieNeedsASnackarie Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Kekkon quickly got out of the pool and rushed to get dressed. "G-g-otta.. F-fix this.." She said, her voice cracking. She rushed to her room and got to work on an apology. A childlike gift. Kekkon started crafting a small booklet illustrating her mistake and apologizing. After all, that's what her mothers taught her.

ZacharieNeedsASnackarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Araiguma waltzed out of his room and eyed the currently drenched Alice. "Kitty got a lil' wet, did she?" He snickered, flipping a pen around in his hand.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:50 pm

"Don't talk to me. Don't even look at me," she growled as menacingly as she could as she swept past him, still dripping. She especially didn't want that jerk of all people seeing her like this without herself all in order.

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:52 pm

"Ouch. At least use those claws in a good way, doll." He said, the essence of his brother snaked through his words. "You look pretty decent after all. Pretty cute."

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:57 pm

"Go away. There will be repercussions if you don't. I said not to look at me," she repeated, softer now as she kept her head down and walked. She felt vulnerable like this. It wasn't normal for her to be out of makeup unless she was asleep or showering, and it certainly wasn't normal for her to look this much of a mess. And she was still shaking. Her face was flushed with embarrassment, which she knew only made the cinnamon freckles on her face more prominent. Which was bad, because dark queens of the underworld ought not to have adorable freckles. "And I'm not cute."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:02 am

"Alright, alright. You.look very.. Dark princess-y. Still cute though." He said. "Oh. Are you blushing? That's so cute, Miss Bellerose." He snickered.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:05 am

"I said leave me alone!" She shouted at him, stopping in her tracks. "What don't you understand about 'don't talk to me'!? I'm not cute, I'm not blushing, I'm not your doll, and I'm not your kitty! So how about you shove off and just leave me be?!" She yelled, face aflame with her flush. She stood for a moment more before giving a huff and running off in the direction of her dorm, flats clicking against the floor as she hurried along, humiliated beyond measure.

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:09 am

Araiguma found himself trapped. He entered his dorm in his state of shock. "But.. Dorobo said that's not how that was supposed to end up.." He questioned what his brother had taught him in way of interaction. He felt a small little tear flow down his cheek. He'd never been called out on this before.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:16 am

Alice entered her dorm and slammed the door shut behind her, breathing a bit heavily as she calmed from the uncomfortable encounter. She stripped off her soaked dress in favor of a clean, dry one, which she did not like as much since it was just a simple, lime green thing that came to her knees and dipped down in the back. She used her blow dryer to get her hair back in order, then scrubbed her face of the rest of her runny makeup and decided to plop down on her bed and rest for a bit before making herself back up and going to find Mizumaru and Kekkon.

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:19 am

Araiguma wiped his eyes clean and walked out to find her. He followed the wet trail to her door and knocked. "It's me... I just wanna say, I'm sorry for tormenting you. And I realize now it was a dumb thing for me to do. I'm sorry." He said, loud enough to get his words to her.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:22 am

She stood and padded barefoot over to the door, opening it a crack so she could peak out, green eyes seeming a bit wider and rounder without the use of her dramatic eyeliner and mascara to give them a more cat-eyed shape. "You behave like a pig, usually."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:25 am

"Yeah, I know, I know. I'm a pig. Oink Oink, I'm unpleasant to be around." He said, looking at her. "You can feed me to your.. Chupathingies or your Dark Hamsters or something."

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:32 am

"I don't own any hamsters," she said, opening the door a bit wider and allowing him full few of her freckly, makeup-less face. "I own a snake. Her name is Nagini. It's a popular culture reference. To a book. Also I think what you meant to say was Cthulhu, a dark God created by H.P. Lovecraft, who honestly is a big inspiration for me." She gave a small smile, face no longer flushed as it had been. "Also... It's alright. You're a pest. But I've met worse. I live in London after all. You're not as annoying as a chav."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:35 am

"But I'd be more of a Raccoon than a Pig. Which is funny, because my last name means.." He trailed off. "Never mind. It was really funny." He said. "What is a Chav?"

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:41 am

"A loud, annoying person who wears fake bling and is generally annoying and terrible. Often they attempt courtship in even less eloquent ways than yourself," she said, lips quirking up into a bit of a smirk. "At least you haven't gone and called me a 'right fit bird' and asked if I'd fancy a shag later. You've got that going for you."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:45 am

"I don't understand your English terms in the least. At least I'm kind of eloquent by your terms. That's not bad. Hehhe." He smirked, not being a bad person for once.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:50 am

"Fit means attractive, a bird is a girl though I rather dislike the term myself, to fancy something means to want or like something, and a shag is, well, sometimes the end result of a successful courtship," she explained. "I think that covers everything. Don't feel badly. I don't understand most of the Japanese being tossed about here either. I blame myself for learning just enough to get by before leaving home."

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhymenocerous Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:55 am

"I see. Those sound pretty.. Odd. Why birds? Raccoons are also so much better. Nature's thieves. Cute too." He snickered. "Would you like some help with your Japanese? I'm not much of a teacher, but if you really need help.." He swung his pen around in his hand again. It was his favorite, as it was styled as a butterfly knife. And he wasn't allowed to bring his actual butterfly knife.

Rhymenocerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:57 am

"Some other time," she said. "Perhaps. I need to make myself decent and go find my friends." She smiled a bit at the word. She liked having friends. "Can hardly go look for them like this, yeah?" She gently shut her door and padded off to the bathroom to apply her makeup, then followed up with a pair of fishnet stockings and black flats. Then she set off, in search of Mizumaru and Kekkon.

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next